We are super excited to announce some new changes to the way we operate! We have been working hard during lock down to design a CUSTOMER FIRST PROGRAM, packed with amazing NEW features and benefits for you and your child!
Recent surveys and customer consultations taught us that it's extremely important to keep improving on what already is an industry leading program, and we listened!
Our new and improved CUSTOMER FIRST PROGRAM has the following added benefits...
- All year round perpetual lessons – no need to re-enrol each term!
- Start & Pause lessons when it suits you – no need to lock-in for school terms!
- Simple, convenient & more manageable fortnightly Direct Debit payments – no large upfront term invoices!
- Unlimited Make Up Lessons – get the lessons you pay for!
- Suspend your lessons for illness or holidays & keep your spot in the program – at no cost to you!
- New Customer Portal & Mobile App loaded with features – manage your account all on the go!
- Awesome new Skills Evaluation & Assessment History – see student progression through our Portal or App!
Read through our NEW operational changes below to find out more!
What is new...
Shayne Reese Swimming offers a learn to swim program that ‘runs all year round’, where swimmers can start and finish at any time. This means we run lesson continuously, including throughout the school holidays.
The continuity of lessons play a crucial role in your child’s learning and development of life-long skill such as swimming and water safety. This is why we encourage year round participation.
Shayne Reese Swimming’s perpetual lessons model is the ideal solution for parents who are interested in balancing their busy schedules while keeping their children’s swimming skills sharp. There’s no need to re-book at the beginning of every term.
Once you have made a booking for a particular day and time, that lesson remains yours until you inform us otherwise.
We get it, life with kids is unpredictable! That’s why our year round program has the added benefit of offering our families UNLIMITED ‘Make Up Lessons’ at no cost – you get the lessons you pay for!
If you are unable to attend your regular day and time due to sickness, holidays or for unexpected things which sometimes pop up, all you need to do is mark your absence via our Parent Portal or App prior to the start of your lesson and choose a make up lesson convenient to you!
As long as you’re currently booked into lessons and your fees are up to date, you have 60 days to use it!
Make Up Policy:
- Make Up lessons are only offered if notified absences are made PRIOR to your regular lesson start time via our Parent Portal or App.
- Swimmers must have an active enrolment in order to use Make Up lessons.
- Make Up lessons will expire after 60 days from notified absence.
- Make Up lessons can only be booked up to 5 days in advance.
- Make Up lessons cannot be exchanged for a refund or credit.
- Make Up lessons apply to the individual swimmer only and are not transferrable.
- If the Make Up lesson is cancelled or unattended, the lesson will be forfeited.
- We cannot guarantee Make Up lessons with a specific teacher or your preferred time. Make Up lessons are subject to program availability.
Absolutely! As a valued and loyal client, we offer our families ‘Lesson Suspensions’ for any student who is unable to attend two (2) or more consecutive weeks due to holidays or illness, to a maximum of four (4) weeks per calendar year! This means we will hold your spot in the program for four (4) weeks per year at no cost!
Direct Debit payments will recommence after four (4) weeks. If you require more extended time off, we advise that you take advantage of our unlimited make up lessons which can be redeemed at a time that suits you.
Simple & convenient fortnightly ‘Direct Debit’ payments encourages continual skill development with no re-enrolment process. Instead of grouping the cost of lessons into one large Term fee which is payable in advance, our smaller more manageable fortnightly payments are automatically withdrawn from your nominated bank account or credit card.
Shayne Reese Swimming has no start up fees, lock in contracts or cancellation penalties.
At Shayne Reese Swimming we understand that family life is constantly changing, and therefore at any time you are free to take a break or finish up your lessons with notice of 14 days PRIOR to the next debit period.
To discontinue your lessons simply login to your Parent Portal online or via our app and request an Enrolment Drop. Non-attendance is not a reason for Direct Debit to cease, as it is the customer’s responsibility to notify the swim school of any changes to their enrolment, including cancelling their enrolment via our Parent Portal or App.
Our year round program breaks over the Christmas and New Year period. Direct Debit payments will be paused during this closure and will automatically recommence after this time. It’s important that your contact details are regularly updated via our Parent Portal and App to ensure you receive our correspondence.
Lessons are not conducted on public holidays. If you miss a lesson due to a public holiday closure you will not be charged and your account will not be debited for that lesson.
Our class times are created to accommodate busy schedules like yours. If your schedule changes, simply login to your Parent Portal online or via our app and request a Enrolment Transfer to a day and time that suits!