Shayne Reese OAM
Shayne Reese OAM is a local Ballarat identity that has grown into one of Australian Swimming’s most exciting female performers on the world stage.
Swim Teaching at its best with an Olympic GOLD medalist!
Shayne is a two time Olympian with international highlights that include:
- Olympic Gold and Bronze in Beijing 2008
- Commonwealth Games Gold in Melbourne 2006
- Five World Championships Gold medals
- Six World Short Course Gold medals
- Two Pan Pacific Championships Gold medals.
- Multiple World, Commonwealth and Australian records
Shayne’s accolades in swimming, equips her with the Experience and Knowledge to provide the best Swimming Lessons available in our region! Shayne is a regular at Ballarat sporting nights and community involvements at grass roots level. She firmly believes in promoting sport and local Ballarat products to help achieve success. Shayne’s dedication and great character has been evident with her numerous awards and community spirit and has become a great role model for the Ballarat Community.